Risk Management Folder (RMF)
Are you paying over the odds for your risk management help?
Here’s a Fantastic New Solution to the Risk Management Requirements of The Community Pharmacy Contractual Framework and Your CPAF...
It takes away some more of your worries.
Have you been paying a hefty annual fee to outsource your health and safety (risk management) issues?
If so, you are not alone. Many of our clients are doing the same but now you can just pay a one off fee and, with our guidance, get one of your staff to make sure you are up to date, thereby saving yourself money every year.
As you work in a virtual first aid kit, are a highly qualified healthcare professional and have comprehensive professional indemnity insurance, you have to ask yourself what is the likelihood of a serious accident occurring in your pharmacy? In fact when did you last have an accident?
Our solution is a simple folder, along the lines of our previous DSP, Responsible Pharmacist and NMS folders, to help you ensure your pharmacy is compliant with all the latest risk management regulations for a single one off payment
This folder contains your...
• Health and Safety policy which, with minimum effort, you adapt to your pharmacy
• Plan of your pharmacy and surroundings
• Staff policy agreement so you know each team member has agreed to the policy
• RIDDOR ensuring you know which diseases and injuries you have to report
• Violence in the your pharmacy– an SOP on how to deal with violent situations
• Fire regulations including SOPs on what to do in the event of a fire
• General risk assessment with instructions on how to complete
• COSHH risk assessment again with instructions
• First Aid section including basic first advice
• Shop and equipment maintenance with records to show your maintenance schedule
• Syringe exchange including SOP and recording sheets
• Waste disposal SOP
• Opening and closing the pharmacy –SOP on safe closing and opening of your premises
• Risk to the public– an assessment to ensure your clients are kept safe
• USB containing all the necessary forms so you can print them off as you need them
• Personalised folder with dividers and index for ease of use
How much does it cost?....
The price for this comprehensive, carefully researched folder is a mere £238.37 + VAT + P&P. So what are you waiting for?...
Own a group of pharmacies?
No problem, you can order any additional folders needed for the price of £119.89+vat+P&P each.
Order your RMF now. Don't forget, if you feel that it has not saved you time and money, just send it back for a full refund but please tell us why because we want to make sure we are always providing the gold standard of what our clients want.
Go on then......