FD4 F40 Locum Booking Form
A. Display a Certificate.
FD4 F36 RP Display Certificate
B. Sign the RP Log.
SOP11 104 Display of RP Certificate and Signing the RP Log
FD4 F37 RP Signing In Forms and Absence Records
C. Establish Robust SOPs for:-
1. Arrangements to secure that medicinal products are...
SOP3 028 Stock Ordering
SOP3 022 Obtaining Specials
SOP3 029 Stock Receipt and Integrity Checking
SOP3 027 Stock Control
FD4 F33 Expiry Date Checking Sheets
SOP1 001 Prescription Reception
SOP1 002 Pharmaceutical Assessment
SOP1 003 Intervention and Problem Solving
SOP1 004 Label Production
SOP1 005 Assembly of Prescription
SOP1 006 Accuracy Checking
SOP1 007 Transfer of Rx to Patient
SOP1 008 Prescription Owings
SOP1 009 Repeat Dispensing
SOP2 020 Emergency Supply
SOP2 021 Extemporaneous Production
SOP2 015 Controlled Drugs
SOP3 031 Confidentiality
Sold by Retail
SOP2 017 Sale of OTC Medicines Involving the Pharmacist
FD1 F08 Record of OTC Advice Give
Supplied in Circumstances Corresponding to Retail Sale
SOP2 014 Private Prescriptions
Delivered Outside the Pharmacy
SOP1 010 Prescription Collection Services
SOP7 070 Prescription Delivery System
SOP8 074 Delivery of CDs to Patients
FD2 F19 Collection and Delivery Audit Trail
FD2 F18 Delivery Driver Forms (Drop Sheet and "You Were Out" Card)
SOP1 011 Disposal of Unwanted Medicines
...in a safe and effective manner.
2. The circumstances in which a member of the pharmacy staff who is not a pharmacist may give advice about medicinal products.
SOP2 016 Sale of OTC medicines by Counter Staff
3. The identification of members of pharmacy staff who are in view of the responsible pharmacist, competent to perform specified tasks related to the pharmacy business.
SOP11 109 Identifying the Competency of Pharmacy Staff
FD4 F38 Staff Competency List
4. The keeping of records about the matters mentioned above in (1).
SOP3 024 Assessing Clinical Significance in Recording Interventions
FD4 F32 The Length of Time Records Have to be Kept
5. Arrangements which are to apply during the absence of the responsible pharmacist from the premises.
SOP11 108 Absence of the RP
FD4 F31 List of Things that Can and Cannot be Done Under Responsible Pharmacist
6. Steps to be taken when there is a change of reponsible pharmacist at the premises.
SOP11 105 Assuming the Responsibilities of the RP
SOP11 106 Handover of Duties to Next RP
7. The procedure which is followed if a complaint is made about the pharmacy business.
SOP3 030 Complaints Procedure
FD1 F03 Complaints Procedure Poster
FD4 F34 Complaints Flyer and Customer Forms
FD2 F11 Complaint Investigation Record Sheet
FD1 F04 First Letter Following Complaints Procedure
FD4 F35 Complaints Annual Report Form
8. The procedure which is to be followed if an incident occurs which may indicate that the pharmacy business is not running in a safe and effective manner.
SOP11 107 Contingency Planning for When an Incident Occurs
FD2 F12 Error Recording Form (Internal)
SOP5 047 Root Cause Analysis
FD3 F30 Root Cause Analysis Form
9. The manner in which changes to the pharmacy procedures are to be notified to the staff.
SOP1 000 Overarching SOP for SOPs
SOP11 110 Changing and Maintaining SOPs
FD4 F39 SOP Amendments Audit Trail
SOPs can be kept either electronically or manually.